Who are we?
AFN is a public charitable trust formed under the Indian Trust Act, 1882 by a group of selfless, genuine, like-minded, committed, and enthusiastic individuals hailing from different professional backgrounds with a common desire to nurture and spread social consciousness.
To Provide Assistance (Sahaaya) to People in Distress (Aapat).
- To develop ‘social consciousness’.
- To work in areas of education for rural, tribal, government, and needy children.
- To support disaster management activities for natural calamities.
- 9To unite like minded people for a social cause.
- 9To enhance social consciousness in today’s youths.
- 9To identify specific needs of various social organizations and synergize resources to meet those needs.
- 9To work in areas of Education and Career for challenged individuals.
- 9To contribute towards a safe and healthy living environment.
Aapatsahaaya Foundation’s (AFN’s) boundary of activities spans from periodical visits to different special homes (orphanages, old age homes, etc.) on a monthly basis which is called “Connect to Community” (CTC) program to accomplishing medium-scale projects like school kit, emergency healthcare, etc.
After detailed socio-financial due diligence of the need, CTC visits, events & projects are implemented
School Kits (Uniforms, Shoes, Bags, Notebooks, Stationaries, etc)
Benches & Desks
Computers / CCTV cameras
Teacher’s Salary / Support
Literary, Sports and Cultural Competitions
Yoga & Value Education Camps
Exam-oriented Coaching Classes for 5/6/7/10th Std.
Preparatory Exams & Counseling Guidance
Relief Activities in Kerala & Kodagu district during Floods Disaster (2018 & 2019)
Flood Relief Activities in Chennai, during 2016
Flood Relief Activities in Karnataka, during 2009